Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Armada

just a simple forum in my clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

to all members and visitors

Go down 
+2
aaLexiee
Mauie_QT™
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mauie_QT™
major
Mauie_QT™

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-02

to all members and visitors Empty
PostSubject: to all members and visitors   to all members and visitors Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:56 am

sana po s lahat ng members leave naman kau ng comment ^^ and sana po lago din sana OL dto para just incase n indi po OL sa PW pwede n dto tyo chat gawin n naitn chat rum 2ng site naitn ^^ "wish ko lang"sana pwede para bonding bonding poh tyo dto hmmm ty !! GoOd LUck! ARMADA Clan ^^ lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
aaLexiee
major

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: to all members and visitors   to all members and visitors Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:58 am

ahahahaha... pede ba ung d makapagOL sa PW

wenkz! lol! lol! lol! mga adik yan eh
Back to top Go down
Tuske
Admin
Tuske

Number of posts : 96
Location : #1776 Sobriedad St corner Cristobal St. Sampaloc Manila
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: --BU-SY   to all members and visitors Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:47 pm

busy raw kc sa knyang alaga ehehh kya di masyado naglalaro c ate!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://armada.niceboard.net
Mauie_QT™
major
Mauie_QT™

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: RED ALERT   to all members and visitors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:21 am

sana wala ng Rank sana "Fair" sa pag bibigay at pag dedemote ng officers its not a big deal 4 me but 4 the others just want 2 make this clear to all of you!! i leave to clan armada not b'coz of the rank...maybe that is one of the reason,ayaw ko mag bigay ng name n namomonitor ko pwedeng d ako nkikita madalas nkaka babad n nka OL pero pano ko nakukuha ATW ko at nkaha ko in 1 MOnth n i pa lvl 90 yan character ko
last wik naman almost 10 days ako wala kasi may patay sa amin sa laguna whew no time 4adik mode and one day pag OL ko demoted whew ngerkk parang wala ako naishare at nainvyt dyan ^^ see you around sana wag n lang mag tagpo sa guild war or sa PK sorry to say d nyo n me ka guild now
sana b careful sa pk !!! Question Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
arwin
arwin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: to all members and visitors   to all members and visitors Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:22 am

mag post din kau d2.http://pwboards.levelupgames.ph/index.php?showforum=21[url][/url] magpostdin kau dyan hanapin nyo armada
Back to top Go down
arwin
arwin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: to all members and visitors   to all members and visitors Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:55 am

paan0 maglagay signature na image?
Back to top Go down
KC
KC

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: to all members and visitors   to all members and visitors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:58 pm

bump...
Back to top Go down
mamopi
mamopi

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: to all members and visitors   to all members and visitors Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:38 am

waaahhh talaga ba ate mauie??

hmmm kkalungkot nmn.. Crying or Very sad

enwei, i just want to thank you for inviting/recruiting me here at tamul este armada pla..

ingat k po plagi ah..

god bless...

mwahhh

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to all members and visitors   to all members and visitors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to all members and visitors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armada :: Messages from all visitors and Members-
Jump to: